United Health One
UnitedHealthOne is the brand name used for products underwritten or administered by the UnitedHealthcare family of companies offering personal low cost medical and dental health insurance, including Golden Rule Insurance Company.
Today, UnitedHealthcare serves millions of customers across the country. Our network plans can ease access to high-quality care from thousands of physicians and hospitals in all 50 states and in four international markets.
Golden Rule Insurance Company
Golden Rule merged with UnitedHealthcare in 2003, and has served individuals and families with health insurance solutions since 1946.
Experience and Expertise
Golden Rule’s experience and expertise has driven the development of easy-to-use and innovative health insurance products. A recognized leader – and one of the nation’s largest providers – of health savings account plans, Golden Rule continues building plans that meet the needs of individuals and families. Golden Rule is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best and “A+” (Strong) by Standard and Poor’s. These worldwide, independent organizations examine insurance companies and other businesses and publish their opinions about them. These ratings are an indication of our financial strength and stability.
- More than 94% of all health insurance claims are processed in 10 working days or less.*
- Up to 50% discounts are provided on quality care thanks to our extensive network of doctors and hospitals.**
- We’re easy to reach with a toll-free customer service line. We respond quickly to customer questions and concerns.
* Actual 2009 results.
** Discounts vary by provider, geographic area, and type of service.
(Information updated as of 2011 from United Health One’s website)
United Health One in the News
- UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC. : First Lady Crissy Haslam, Sesame Street's ... - 4-traders (press release)
- UnitedHealth Slow to Fix Military Care Backlog: Pentagon - Bloomberg
- The Outrageous Cost of a Gene Test - New York Times
- UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC. : UnitedHealthcare Holds Community Forum to ... - 4-traders (press release)
- One In Every Five U.S. Kids Has A Mental Health Disorder, But Most Of Them ... - ThinkProgress