Medical Insurance Overseas- protection when traveling abroad
Did you know that most employer sponsored group and individual medical insurance plans pay very limited benefits or nothing at all for healthcare services rendered outside the United States? Even if you are on vacation, you may not be covered. Additionally, there is typically no coverage for other expenses, such as emergency medical evacuation, medical reunion of family members and return of mortal remains. Even if you are heading out of the country for a long weekend, make sure you read the Exclusions and Limitations section of your existing medical insurance policy.
International medical insurance is a special purpose, inexpensive medical insurance plan that is customizable to your needs. You choose the deductible, maximum benefit amount and optional coverage. These medical insurance plans are also referred to as:
- Overseas Travel Medical Insurance
- International Student Medical Insurance
- International Travel Health Insurance
Medical insurance overseas and international student medical insurance is designed to cover you if:
- Due to an accident or sudden illness, you or a family member require emergency evacuation while traveling
- A family member gets sick and requires medical care, including hospitalization
In addition to traveling with peace of mind knowing that your healthcare expenses outside the United States are covered, there are many other advantages to purchasing an international medical insurance overseas policy. They can also provide benefits for the following events:
- Bad weather conditions cause delay or cancellation which results in the loss of money you invested for the trip
- You are forced to cut your trip short because of a family member at home suffers an unexpected illness or death
- Your luggage is lost, delayed or stolen forcing you to purchase additional clothes, essentials and/or prescription medications
- Major flight delays force you to miss a portion of your trip or cruise
- You lose important travel documents, leaving you stranded abroad
- Your baggage is lost
- You miss a flight connection
- Your trip is delayed
These medical insurance plans also provide 24-hour emergency travel assistance and can help if you:
- Lose a passport or important travel documents
- Have a medical emergency
- Need medical evacuation
- Need last minute hotel accommodations
For affordable and customizable online medical insurance quotes for overseas travel, remember health insurance advisory.org. Our online medical insurance quotes allow you to easily customize and obtain the rates for a medical insurance overseas policy.
Get covered before you take your next pleasure cruise or international flight for vacation or business. You can even enroll online too!
Medical Insurance Overseas and Health Discount Plan
- Health Discount Plan
Save money immediately on prescription drugs, dental care and vision expenses with our FREE health discount plan. No personal information required. Just print the free health discount card today and begin saving:
- 13% to 65% on prescription drugs at 50,000 participating pharmacies nationally, including major chains such as Costco, CVS, Walgreen’s Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, K-Mart, Kroger, Publix, Safeway, Savon, Osco and Target.
- 25% to 40% over usual charges for dental care, services and supplies at 101,000 participating dentists and dental providers nationally.
- 10% to 50% off vision expenses, including eyewear, contact lenses and corrective surgery at 10,500 participating optical centers and major vision chains, such as Sears Optical, JC Penney Optical, EyeMasters, Natiionwide Vision Center, LensCrafters and Wal-Mart Vision Centers.
Beware of similar health discount plans that are sold by competitors. You should not have to pay for a health discount plan.
Our health discount plan is great for the entire family, including students and seniors (“donut hole” prescriptions), even your pet! It is also popular with companies, professional groups and trade organizations. Just print and hand out as many health discount cards as you wish.
Here are some important features:
- Free! No enrollment, membership or monthly fees.
- Discounts on generic and brand name drugs!
- No deductible to satisfy!
- Use the card immediately.
- No registration, paperwork or waiting period!
- Everyone qualifies!
- Good for the entire family! No usage limits or eligibility restrictions!
- Use as often as you wish!
- Save on prescriptions for your pets too!
This is not a medical insurance plan or intended to replace medical insurance. Your actual savings will depend on quantity, pharmacy and geographic location.
Our goal at healthinsuranceadvisory.org. is to help individuals, families and the self-employed save money on individual medical insurance plans, individual dental insurance, health insurance for pre existing conditions, short term medical insurance, medical insurance overseas, and critical illness protection. We provide a better selection from top rated insurance companies, including better tools and information so you can make a more informed decision.
Why pay retail again? Begin using our FREE health discount card today.