Buying Affordable Medical Insurance – Getting Started
We help individuals, families, students, self employed persons find and secure affordable medical insurance, including other forms of health insurance, such as individual medical insurance, high deductible medical insurance and Health Saving Accounts, individual dental insurance, short term medical insurance, student medical insurance, medical insurance for overseas travel, international student travel insurance, critical illness protection and health insurance for pre existing conditions.
If you lack medical insurance for prescription drugs or want to reduce your out of pocket expense for medications, then learn more about how a prescription drug card can help you save money.
Our goal is to provide the best tools, information and selection of health insurance plans from top rated insurance companies in your area so you can shop, compare and enroll online. We believe a more informed consumer makes better decisions. Regardless of your budget or health status, we can help you.
You will find a wealth of information regarding the many medical insurance options available, so you can identify if you are eligible for one more alternatives, such as HIPAA Portability, COBRA Continuation Coverage, government medical insurance or dependent medical insurance coverage under the new health care law. Our medical insurance Research Center offers practical, relevant information on a variety of health insurance topics.
Additionally, if you are curious about how the new healthcare law benefits you, then be sure to read the many articles regarding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). They contain important details and time frames of the new healthcare law.
This site will enable you to:
- Obtain free online medical insurance quotes – easily check prices and plans offered by top medical and dental insurance companies in your state
- Apply for a variety of health insurance online – apply at your convenience for a wide range of medical, dental and supplemental health plans
- Learn how your health status may affect your ability to qualify for individual medical insurance using our exclusive Insurability Profile Tool™ – it is fast, free and confidential
- Get answers to questions with our medical insurance Research Center, including:
- Must Know Medical Insurance Terms
- 6 Reasons to Purchase Medical Insurance
- Types of Medical Insurance Plans
- What if I have Pre-Existing Health Conditions
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and High Deductible Medical Insurance
- Choosing the Right Medical Insurance Policy
- COBRA Continuation Coverage
- HIPAA Portability
- Federal & State Government Medical Insurance Programs
- Medical Insurance Buyer’s Guide & Checklist
- Get the latest tips – lower your premiums and protect your insurability with proven strategies that will stretch your dollar and help you make more informed decisions!
- Stay informed – we bring you the top 5 healthcare news and insurance stories from around the country each day. Keeping up-to-date has never been easier
As a thank you for visiting us, download your free health discount plan. It provides significant discounts on prescription drugs, dental care and vision expenses for the entire family. Do not pay retail again. Get your health discount card now for each family member!