Are you paying for costly prescriptions out of your own pocket? Do you not have prescription drug coverage under your existing medical insurance plan? Save money on prescription drugs immediately with a no hassle low cost prescription drug card card. There are no pre-existing condition limitations or health questions to answer. Use the card immediately for instant savings. It is great for the entire family. Everyone qualifies, even children!
Special features of the prescription drug card include:
- Low cost – prices start as low as $19.99 per month
- Convenient- accepted at 55,000 pharmacies nationally, such as Target, Walgreen’s, Long’s, CVS, Costco, Publix and Save-On
- Automatic, guaranteed acceptance- no underwriting or health questions
- No restrictions- pre-existing condition limitations do not apply
- No monthly or annual benefit payment maximums or caps- purchase as many medications as you need
The prescription drug card uses a four tier formulary:
- Tier 1 > generic drugs – you receive a benefit payment of up to $10.00
- Tier 2 > brand name and select generic drugs – you receive a benefit payment of up to $20.00
- Tier 3 > brand name and select generic drugs – you receive a benefit payment of up to $50.00
- Tier 4 > brand name drugs – special discount only, no benefit payment
Get the most out of the prescription drug card by having your doctor prescribe medication within Tiers 1, 2 or 3. A generic, lower cost prescription medication within the same therapeutic class can often replace a moreexpensive brand name drug. If you choose the higher price brand name drug, however, you will receive a significant discount off the retail price of the drug.
Tier 1 medications (card pays up to $10 per Rx), include:
|Tier 1 – Up to $10 Payment
|E.E.S.||400 Tabs||30 Tabs|
Tier 2 medications (card pays up t0 $20 per Rx), include:
|Tier 2 – Up to $20 Payment
|Sulfasalazine EC||500mg||30 Tabs|
|Naproxen EC||375mg||30 Tabs|
|Amoxil Chw||400mg||30 Taps|
|Glucotrol XL||2.5mg||30 Tabs|
Tier 3 medications (card pays up t0 $50 per Rx), include:
|Tier 3 – Up to $50 Payment
|Bactroban cream||2%||15 gm|
|Kenalog Lotion||.01%||60 gm|
|Paroxetine Hcl||20mg||30 Tabs|
|Cytomel Tab||50mcg||30 Tabs|
|Topicort LP Cream||.05%||15 gm|
|Glucophage XR||750mg||30 Tabs|
Tier 4 medications (discount only), include:
|Tier 4 – Discount Only
Since this prescription drug card pays up to the fixed payment for drugs specified in each tier indicated above, it is not considered insurance.
Start now by enrolling in this hassle-free prescription drug card program. It is fast, easy and online. If within 10 days of purchase you are not satisfied and have not used the prescription drug card, then return the prescription drug card program for a refund.
At healthinsuranceadvisory.org, we help you secure low cost medical insurance and inexpensive dental insurance. Get affordable medical insurance quotes and apply online from healthinsuranceadvisory.org today.